TimeTracker is a free Firefox add-on that allows you to keep track of how much time you browse the Internet using Mozilla Firefox.
It is just a simple clock that integrated in the lower right part of your browser and just counts endlessly:
- How much time you have browsed today.
- How much time elapsed since the last reset.
- How much time has passed after you have first installed TimeTracker.
The options menu is made essentially of four boxes:
- Display: Lets you set which tracked time should be displayed next to the clock.
- Idle timeout: Allows you to set how much time should pass with you browsing before the clock stops counting
- Do not track filter: Really useful option that you can use to specify web locations that you don’t want to be tracked.
- Pause: Opening a new Window will pause the timer, that you will be able to activate by clicking on it.
Free to download and use.